What is Meth Plus:
Is a combination of plants and algae extracts mainly of European
origin with high content of sulfur and with biological activities analogue to the
In the diet acts as
adjuvant to methionine.
Meth Plus composition:
-Seaweed extracts and flours
-Herbs and plants extracts
How it works:
MethPlus functions are very closely related with betaine, folic acid and vitamin B12.
All of these compounds function as “methyl donors.” They carry and donate methyl molecules to facilitate
necessary chemical processes.
The donation of methyl groups byMethPlus is very important to proper liver function, cellular replication,
and detoxification reactions.
- Increases the digestibility of
raw materials and makes the methionine from the diet more bio-available.
- Meth Plus improves renal and hepatic activity - helps to keep plasmatic homocysteine (methionine
precursor) on correct levels.
- Is a source of sulfur and several precursors of methionine and
methionine recyclers which take part in Methionine Salvage Pathway
Group B vitamins
Methyl (CH3) Group Donors
Recommendation for use
* Feed costs optimization
* For optimum growth, feed conversion, protein and energy utilization in broilers, laying hens and parent flock
* For improving FCR along with higher egg production and bigger egg size in layers and breeders
* For enhancing and maintaining immune response
Feed Inclusion Rate:
METH PLUS may replace up to 1kg of synthetic
dl-methionine from the diet.
Is recommended to use continuously.