"Manana Grain" Holding
quality, stability, strength
"Yeghvard Combined Feed Factory" was founded in 1993. Since 2009, when the company became one of the industrial branches of "Manana Grain" holding, it has been completely renovated and equipped with modern high-standard equipment. "Yeghvard Combined Feed Factory" has the opportunity to produce high-quality combined feed for a variety of agricultural poultry and animals. The productive capacity of the factory (in case of three consecutive shifts) is 500 tons per day.
"Yeghvard combined feed factory" has:
- Modern equipment
- experienced and trained technical staff
- approximately 4 km long railway connected to "Yeghvard railway station."
- storage spaces appropriate for different types of feeds with various storage periods
- modern drying system
- production lines for raw materials which are managed by remote control
- the laboratory which ensures the quality of raw materials and products
To ensure the quality of combined feeds, the engineering and technical staff of the factory has constant consultations with professionals from Europe and Russia.